right, so I visited the dentist today after 2 weeks of not knowing what's up with my current growing wisdom tooth. First my gum opened up and it popped up just a weeee bit. Then my gum closed in on it =-= Took Xray of my whole mouth to find out bout the rest of my teeth as the dentist poked around my mouth guessing there is more than just that wisdom...
Well, I always knew I had a missing premolar and that I could never count the number of teeth in my mouth correctly.... The truth is revealed today!! Turns out, I got 3 milk premolars (which is why they are so small) on the upper jaw. Keng right? haha. Hopefully they can last the rest of my years without dropping :P
And my current wisdom prob, the gum has inflamation probably coz of the bits of food which dropped in (I have been trying to eat on only 1 side of my mouth for 2 weeks now =_=) so now I am on antibiotics to clear it and lessen the swelling. Since the tooth is growing towards the other teeth slightly, it has to be removed =( Can only get that done during semester break in April >< My other still hidden wisdom tooth is even worst T__T it's completely growing towards the other teeth and dunno when will it start to surface!!! Aiyaks man...
Got 2 small decay spots so got em cleaned and filled (molar and milk premolar >>) As always, I still love visiting the dentist :) the drilling was nice~~ no numbing required fellas, no feeling at all hahahaa (dear doc dentist o, I am not brave lah, just like the drilling feeling tho there was none this time XP)
Currently:
wacked up over the weekly assignments @.@
Thursday, February 26, 2009
teeth story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment