Ahahaha~ a bit late but I am here! =D
so far I have gone from the airport to my hostel to my campus to Coles to The City... yea that's about it :P haven't been to many places coz I missed (skipped) my orientation week XP I have my housemate and friends to bring me around to the important places so it's all good~ there is always a next time to see the rest of Perth :)
The weather has been pretty good to my feel haha, some days are warm and hot (about the same as Miri's hottest times la) and some days are like toady, nice and sunny but cool winds blow (bordering cold!!!) My skin hasn't reacted weirdly here, no peeling, no drying =)
Why am I updating on a Wednesday? No class! XD I only got 3 days of classes a week buahaha, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday morning! lucky~~~ I am not always sitting in the comp lab tho, just that I got up early today to go to the bank and that done I got lazy to go back hostel coz there is nothing to do anyways, just think of what to cook for lunch...
Oooooh, I have been cooking my meals :D

brussels sprout :)
tomatoes with egg, beef (?) and vege and rice! XD
oh and fried rice for lunch yesterday~ =) ekekekekeke~
0 comments:
Post a Comment