had a good day with friends yesterday. started with a new house meeting then we went vege shopping in Subi till near evening :)
on the way back while waiting for the bus at Canning bridge we chatted (me being the extra loud one) so yeah the other people who waited noticed us easily XP I could tell a boy squatting there was paying a lot of attention to our group and was mouthing certain words and I think he looked right at me when I spoke Japanese. I was guessing that he understood and was just laughing to himself at me being silly.
Little did I know, he was a half Japanese! We had a short conversation in the bus but it was the longest conversation I ever had in Japanese! XD I was super excited to be able to understand and speak back tho I did get stuck :P It was fun! Will ask for his name if we meet next time haha x)
0 comments:
Post a Comment