After recovering from my cough..I went and got myself into another silly situation..me twisted me right ankle againnnn >< Thankies to Bal, Ian and Ham for the initial first-aid =) I can walk and all now but still swollen like like...what Jun said, like a bun haha! Got it checked by a Chinese medicine man (he made imprints on my foot O.o) Hopefully can drive meself to campus on Tuesday haha. Owh owh, mustn't forget, many thankies to Jun Jun for letting me squat at your house ;D
Anyways~ It's been a whole year since my own O-Night, now I feel old :P Time and gone and passed and this week felt the longest yet! Couldn't do much after the twist on Thursday but the ending to O-week felt great on Tribe Nite, the tribes really showed off what they could do in the little time they had, really impressed with what some of them gave us :D Good to know both sides of how it works ^^ hahahaa, hopefully can join and make the next O-week a bigger bigger blast =)
Though I wasn't there all the time, I am proud of me little tribe, a little tribe called Horas for foundation week [Horas, We Can! xD] And for those in Hakuna Matata, seeya fellas around campus~
Will probably come back and post some pics later later haha :P
*many pokes*
Sunday, March 8, 2009
1 year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ouch >.< hope your ankle get well soon =)
lol, thanks thanks :p you will see me limping around somewhat on campus XD hahahaahaha
Post a Comment