hmmm, so I haven't updated in ages. Been lazy, it's part of student life. Into 2nd week of study week now and my progress?
1- Acct sys lab test prep, check.
2- b.stats lab arse (minus 1 question) check.
3- the feared Fin215 mid-term prep....- in progress
4- Law arse - untouched
5- Acct sys mid-term prep - untouched
Yeaaaaah, so much for study week >> I know I know no excuse for being lazy. I spent the first week doing nothing. The past 2 days on the 1+2 on the list and today was suppose to be for my Fin but last night had a sharp pain in my ankle so mum took me to doc's to check it out. Got meds to repair and strengthen the tendons so hope all goes well but doc warned that that ankle needs extra care now since it's the 2nd time sprained =(
Pissh, enough of that. Dropped over at the Luak Mini Mart and guess what was there? =D
It's big.
It's red.
Always a smile there.
There for you when you are sleepy (most peeps anyways)
It's.... it's....
It was a 1 Now 1 New Nescafe truck XD love em free coffee (tho makes me sleepy :])
Haha! Tomorrow I shall fight, fight for my Fin215, for it's all about $$$!!!
Current addiction:
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment