yup, I am talkin bout last minute attitude with assignments. I never liked it but why is it human (student) nature to procrastinate for as long as we can before we hit the due date? I wouldn't want to go for another 2k law essay in one day spin ever again that's for sure @.@ will have to better manage my next dunno-when-but-upcoming assignment haha.
A lot to look forward to this week x) first up is in 24 hours hehe, then the Jazz fest and of course there is meeting up with Bal again =D yup yup~~ gonna do lotsa pre-work before Thursday so I can enjoy this weekend ^^
Current addiction:
God Child from the Cain series by Kaori Yuki (mangaka of Angel Sanctuary)
a must for goth-like manga lovers!
Featuring Riff and Cain~
Sunday, May 3, 2009
we all know we shouldn't
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment