haha so due to my mum's recent illness (not too serious she is recovering well) I have taken over to cook for dinners. Didn't pay attention much when I could before so there was a lot of "hmmm...try that" for the chicken soup and fried french beans on the 11th XD The soup was yummy but the french beans was a bit too dry, kinda over cooked the eggs haha. didn't know the stove well enough, fire was too big :P
Yesterday, dinner was 'lo' meat which had to be cooked from mid-afternoon to evening. There was the gravy which was supervised by my mum as there is 'agak-agak' for the soya sos and amount of water. Had a blast of steam direct hit my face in the evening when I was checking it. it was ouchie!!! Felt like a layer of skin was burnt off! lol!!! talor :P chopped up the meat then served~ (mum commented they were chopped 'fat' xD)
Fried ladies' fingers which was slightly burnt from using the wrong side of the stove O_o but still tasty ^^
will have to learn more cooking once my exam ends this Wednesday!!! :D
my hands still smell of garlic and onions lol! which can be a distraction when I was in the exams xP rofl~~
Sunday, June 14, 2009
cookin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment