CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

just an update

hmmm...tho I said I would update..am not sure what to update about =S

[random thoughts]
Went for a vaccination yesterday and asked the doc some stuff. he said I am stressed =_=||| I may have been depressed but certainly not stressed!

If you know me well enough you should know I don't use that word at all. I put pressure on myself once in a while but that's all for some personal challenge. Speaking of which.. exams are just around the corner.

Finished my last internal paper just now (taxation) should turn out good, hoping for a full 5% there. As always, once I get the hang of a tough unit it's already near the end~ well there is still finals to prove and test my understand so fighting on!




I still and always will miss my only loves. My dear rabbits, especially Snuffles, and Rocky.

0 comments: