CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

firsts

yup, lotsa of it this week!

Started with the first time I finished an exam paper super early (may all go well), first time sleeping pass 12pm here (ahaha ;^^), first time going to KB just to eat and come back (many many super thanks! XD), first time getting a chest X-ray (haha excuse me for being uber curious before :P), first time this semester my other bed is clear of all other stuff cept the book I am currently reading and the air-con remote (I had a LOT of books around), first time I tore a picture apart (makes one wonder no?), first time clearing everything I have left of my Curtin notes from start till now (I am a keeper, hardly ever threw anything away) and lastly, first time getting a new luggage bag for my travel...

My room is all clean, from the fan to the floor to the table and the beds. Already it's feeling slightly emptier... and I haven't even packed yet. My biggest first has yet to come. Excited? Nervous? There is a mixture of everything as I step everyday into the unknown. After all, life without the unknown isn't living at all.

0 comments: