CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

here we go!

It's only day 2 but I haven't gone on all day without strange sleep hours for the longest time! err yea, normal hours for working people is making my system go haywire @.@ my eyes are shutting as I type this but I refuse to sleep before it even hits 9pm!... (maybe if it's near 10pm =O=)

So far, I have been pleasantly surprised by what trainee's are allowed to do =) This is really a taste of working life X]

On another note... I am so glad I trusted the right brand for formal clothes, it really saved me even when it malfunctioned! hahaha, ask me if you wanna know!! (yea, I am curious to see who actually reads this. Noticed I did the same last post?)

In my next post I think I will type about why I type the way I do here. Unless something more interesting comes up that is :] Come Saturday come! nyahha!!!

0 comments: