CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

this weekend

Staying at home would be no problem when there's something nice to watch on tv or if I have manga to read online but... blast this nasty internet connection! =o= I am guessing it's the horrid rainy days we have here disrupting the connection but aiks X_x

Last night after a wedding dinner, me and my fellow intern-mates went for a movie. The Spy Next Door by Jackie Chan. It was kidda short but it's Jackie Chan! =D just looking at him can get a laugh out~

Went out with mum for a bit to Bintang and surprisingly... I bought a pair of heels! O_o yeah the shock lol it was cheap-ish, comfortable, not too high and it made my toes look nice plus I didn't own any heels X) Dressing and acting more girl-ish lately? Just for future events, still a tomboy at heart =) hahaha

0 comments: