well since it's pass 12am it's actually the day before yesterday haha. I took out my new and only set of makeup and tried it out. Eyeliner and eyeshadow. hahahahaha~ I was really bad with the eyeliner, no skill at all XO Eyeshadow le, could hardly see anything and it was already a dark-ish colour! talor =p mixing colours here and there got a smoky effect tho and that looks not bad at all =)
Now then, yesterday, I got a new toy. An expensive new toy. A new Acer laptop! XD I love it~~ I love the feel, the looks, the colour, the awesomely clear webcam and mic and home theater speakers! Thank you mum and dad!!! *muahzzz to spanking new and slick lappy*
On the manga side, I am up to date with Bleach in 3 days after more than 2 years of not reading it =) next up Fullmetal Alchemist! Can't have the anime more ahead than my reading of the manga XP
Saturday, January 16, 2010
yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment