Went swimming again yesterday afternoon with Pleasure (thanks for inviting me XD) it's been really hot here in Miri lately and the swim was great~ no cannonballs =D lol! Even in the water tho, the sun was blazing! I am sure I look a little darker now ^-^ hehe, it's good for me I guess, been told too many times that I am too fair :P getting a healthy skin colour is nice =)
Finally catching up with my manga time~ updated my Naruto (wonderful manga by Kishimoto Masashi sensei) and now chasing my Bleach (more boy-ish, lotsa fighting and odd art by Kubo Tite sensei)
hmm, nothing much today, been trying out Photoshop tonight to make a siggy for my ShiroiMori (my dear lvl 50 Mage) but Ham took over with his skills :P haha
Finally catching up with my manga time~ updated my Naruto (wonderful manga by Kishimoto Masashi sensei) and now chasing my Bleach (more boy-ish, lotsa fighting and odd art by Kubo Tite sensei)
hmm, nothing much today, been trying out Photoshop tonight to make a siggy for my ShiroiMori (my dear lvl 50 Mage) but Ham took over with his skills :P haha
0 comments:
Post a Comment