CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

little things light smiles

yup, it's the waggy-waggy-gilar-manja-puppy-eyed-short-legged Rocky! XD Gave him another bath this morning and he is smelling great ^^ after dinner (mine and his) I sat on the porch as usual and stared at him stare at me with his tail on slow wag. The moment I stood up and walked to the gate his tail went to hyper speed and he starts jumping at me, ramming into my legs then chase him tail till I open the gate! *squeels~*
Once outside he stares back at me with those eyes which probably asked "hey are you coming?" When I step out, he does more spins, chasing his tail and brushing against me then runs off along the road in his cute galloping way =D If I am too far behind him, he will run back and will seem to say "hurry up hurry up! play time!" with his tongue out and the silly wide grin on his face.
He really is my little bundle of joy. Always there for me, always happy and ever so playful. The other little things he does like waggin his tail big time, rolling over and sneezing when I know he would just makes me happy and glad that he is now ours after so many years of loneliness he had to go through. I want to make the rest of his doggie life last and be as happy as he could be.

He is furry, he is fluffy, he is lovable, he is gentle, he makes people happy, he is my little Rocky.

0 comments: