so...this fine morning my parents decided that my hair looked way too messy and after breakfast my mum took me to Maxwell for a trim and shaping up. I haven't had a fringe since I was 11 years old so it could take some time getting used to having it/seeing me now :P
Owh, got my phone fixed, turns out the LCD screen had to be replaced, rm$50 T__T
Just now my bro had me try his facial cleanser coz he said my dove wasn't working XD lol! So I tried his then he started rubbing my face =--= He had always had a fascination with my hair (said he likes the feel of softness) and now my face from the effects of the cleanser! lol! He even gave me face gel for spots and pimples! XD who woulda known my bro had those things! rofl~
Anyways, need more pics in my bloggie so here is the new look :P
Sunday, July 27, 2008
new image
Posted by Jan at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment