CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

*cough cough*

waaai~ wanted to update my bloggie 2 days ago, such a special date, 8th of 8th of 2008!! Finally went swimming again =D This time with Pleasure, Ian and everyone's fav Koala XD He seriously acted like a true Koala even in the pool! Hugging his float and all rofl!!! Had great fun poking those two :P and kena spun around by Ian XD and pulled back into the pool lol! Can't wait for the next session =D

Watched the Olympics opening till I zzzz on the sofa XD haha. It was an amazing opening, loved the performances, beautifully done, especially the drums! 2008 of them!! Spectacular scene!

Aaah, yesterday, again I wanted to update but guess what? Sarawak had a masive blackout!!! I thought it was bad enough having a whole Miri blackout but turned out Sibu and Kuching had it too!! =O such a shock when I asked my uncle in Kuching bout it!! lol! So we had a true moon lit stroll with Rocky =D The blackout lasted roughly 1hour or so from 8pm+ if I remember correctly..

Woke up today feeling horrible =( my sore throat got worst then there is the flu clogging up my nose D= on a better note~ went to visit my grandma in the morning and got my phone fixed =D


most recent piccy of my dearest grandmama =)


Napped my afternoon away and now feeling better but I can tell the sore throat is just gonna worsen over the days to come, just hope I can recover fast enough!

0 comments: