aiks, gomen gomen, such a long time since my last update =-= hmm, lets see, what have I done in this past week...
Classes went by as usual, I have been nodding off in more classes than I want to (sorry Mr. Anba!). Everyone is hyped and tense about assignments and group projects and adding to all those we have to prepare for the Curtin Carnival next week.
My first time having to organise an event and it's a shock to me on how hard and simple some things can be but one thing is for sure...it sucks up my time like there is no tomorrow. So many decisions, so many assumptions and so much hope for all to be well... Thank you my committee members for your hard work! *bows*
[ad break]
If you are from Miri please attend our Curtin Carnival next Saturday on the 30th!~ Accounting Club will be selling fresh healthy lemon drinks and beautiful Roses for charity. Dedicate some to your friends, teachers and admirers! We will thank you for your support =D
[break over]
Ah aside from that, my cousin stayed with me for the past 4 days~ It was nice to bug and play with him ^^ ehehe~
Poor Rocky, he has 3 holes in his leg from some dog fight out there =( Was limping around yesterday, got my mum really worried so I had to carry him in at night when he refused to come in. He is getting better now but still slightly limping, showering him with food goodness and manja-ing whenever I can now~
Had a de-stressing session yesterday with Ham and Pleasure at Boulevard :P Had KCF. Went lime shopping to make drinks coz there is a charity drive (I think) XD lol! It was a fun time after all the (can't believe I am saying this) stress we had to go through. Took a few pics too, pending now =D ekeke~
Made a to-do list for this free week:
1) settle club activities [banner, letters ect]
2) assignments
3) finish off my tutorial homeworks
4) brush up on all units for mid-term
5) have fun in between [swimming with the gang, jogging with Rocky ect]
Yeah, a strange to-do list but that's me =)
Saturday, August 23, 2008
mou shiranai
Posted by Jan at 4:09 PM
Labels: Rocky moment, Uni life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment