CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

XD

Been a while ne? Well I have finished my 1st week of this 2nd semester =) I love my lecturers and just feel super lucky to have them all =D

Kak Sham, director of the School of Business and H.O.D of the Marketing and Management department, has actually taken time to lecture for our Marketing 100! She is strict but there is a fun side to her and I absolutely love her style! <3

Mr. Ari (Marketing 100 tutor) and Mr. Anba (Acct management lecturer and tutor) are both...in a nutshell, hyper, happy and jokers :P regardless of those, they are really good in their topics so I am not worried to be in their hands XD

Mrs. Alice and Mr. Ariffin (Law Contract lecturer and tutor), for Mrs. Alice it's like meeting an old friend again =P I am very used to her style as she was my Legal Framework 100 lecturer and tutor! Attended Mr. Ariffin's class once and his classes are more on interaction so looking forward to that =D

And ahh, last and not least my Economics 100 lecturer and tutor :P Mr. Ismail (Ismile XD) and Mrs. Poh Yen. I love Mr Ismail's style, no lecture slides, very practical and on the spot teaching style with just the textbook as a guide =D I have done A levels Economics so this is a really big review and refreshment for me (much needed). My tutor was my Management 100 lecturer :P She is not an Economics teacher however due to shortage of staff she has to take the spot. Slightly worried but I am sure it will be fine (me dad is Econs teacher afterall XD)

Onwards to today!!! I had the best time ever hanging out on campus XXDD I finally got to stay back late and participate in the CV! dances like the active members!!! Yeah, I am hyped :P Took me 30 mins of observing and 30 mins more of testing before getting the moves ^^ It was great fun to just fool around with friends =D The previous batch moved really nicely, loved watching em (especially Ian, Ham and Georgie) Silly me danced in socks tho so my big toes are really feeling it now XP haha. Hopefully all goes well tomorrow at the CV! gathering =D

Edit: Owh and I absolutely loved watching the video of the long time senior CV!s [Zackie, Bal, Ian, Roger, Auggie..] dance. Their moves are so flow-y and smooth, really looked like they enjoyed it and are sooo energetic! Hope to learn those moves one day =D

0 comments: