woot XD It was a great time! I was in the Blue Cheetah team with Kevin (Mr. Do-I-Look-Like-I-Care) and Azee~ The games were exciting and fun =D We had toss the water bottle (wasn't as wet as I thought we would get tho!), remember the info (we cheated...a lot and had our faces drawn...a lot! XD), the dumb messenger, "together as 1 we stand", the I.Q. tic tac toe, and lead the blindfolded =DD Owh and the food was P=
We had a re-election of the CV! ExCo board too, all the best to you all, have fun, live life and look ever forward ^^!
I honestly wanted to try out for a post but didn't think I have the time to.. if only I didn't stay so far, if only I was just a member of the Accounting Club, if only I could take that challenge and if only I didn't get the "cut down on your activities" from my dad... I do hope to be able to challenge myself in the next semester however...
Anyways, here we have the big gang =D
Today~ I gave Rocky another trimming (cut off the flaps over his ar*e) and a nice bath XD He is all clean and nice smelling now =D Over the pass few days, I realised something he sort of looks forward to every night... He seems to enjoy me pulling and dragging him in at night!! O__o really! XD He only walks around freely after I pull him pass the gate! One odd ball he is but he is my Rocky ^^
Sunday, August 3, 2008
CV! gathering sem2/2008
Posted by Jan at 11:31 PM
Labels: Rocky moment, Uni life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment