CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

ooh rats!

Woots! I finally watched Death Note 3: L Change the World. Absolutely loved it! L is soo cool and funny!!! Gosh, if anyone walks like that all the time I would whack his back XD and the way he handles kids!! rofl!!! Watch it =D

lol! yay~ I managed to keep to my to-do list so far =D Ticked off down to 1 and a half onwards now haha! My mum is gonna help me paint the roses ^^ yay~
Spent the afternoon staring at Rocky and I can't remember what then went to visit grandma with my mum and aunt. While they had a long talk about the maid I stared off into space and just kept grandma company~

Waited 40mins for tapau-ed dinner at the open mart and you wouldn't believe the size of rats they have there!!! Fat fat fat and as big as a plate! I was soo O__o and chased after them to get some pics!! My mum was disgusted by them and me lol!!! Will upload as soon as I am able =) haha~

0 comments: