Yup, this poor little big froggie is gonna be my bro's biology class sacrifice tomorrow morning. Kesian the fella, sitting there in the basket now...in the bathroom *gribbit*
Owh, got my transcript today and not pleased at all to see the bloody BM there with the status fail, there was no bloody class for crying out loud =@ and I wasn't informed of a thing either so they better remove it else I am gonna burn their ears with my complains!
On a lighter note, it finally rained today much to many people's relief and my mood has been light too~ weekend is just a few hours away and I can't wait to get my sleep back, have fun, swim with Ian and Pleasure, jog with my cousins and research on my ass-ignments [wth right :P]
I shall end the post with everyone's fav cuddly Rocky ^^ and a webcam whoring session with my bro XD [1st time ever folks! rofl~ I hope he never sees this else I am X_X]

Thursday, August 7, 2008
for the sake of science
Posted by Jan at 10:28 PM
Labels: Rocky moment, XD moment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment